Success is a shared endeavor at BluePearl. It’s our job to ensure that you receive continuing education and growth opportunities that will enhance your knowledge and enrich your career. We are also committed to building a culture of compassionate leadership throughout our practices, partners, and Support Center.
Career development and personal growth is a mutual benefit to our business and our associates. We are committed to our associates’ growth and offer opportunities and resources that support a variety of career paths. We are also dedicated to building a culture of compassionate leadership. In turn, we ask our associates to be engaged, inspired, and committed to BluePearl’s mission – enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
Your continued academic growth is an integral part of the BluePearl culture. As a clinician-driven organization, we work hard to promote and strengthen our veterinarian training platforms. We do this by leveraging our national network to improve program quality and depth, while also celebrating your accomplishments as a professional. At BluePearl, you can look forward to:
- House Officer training and mentorship including grand rounds, journal club and board exam prep.
- Free subscriptions to online CE from inudstry resources such as VetFolio and AtDove.
- BluePearl University, our in-house learning and professional development portal.
- Online journal subscription, licensing reimbursement, board exam preparation time.
- Career transition – Clinicians interested in moving out of daily practice have opportunities in other areas of BluePearl.
- Leadership development.
- New clinician mentorship program.
Veterinary Technicians and Assistants
When you join us, you will:
- Work in modern facilities with advanced technologies.
- Receive a yearly continuing education allowance.
- Learn from with the best veterinary teams in the nation.
- Be eligible for 90%-paid scholarships from Penn Foster, an AVMA-CVTEA accredited online school.
- Get free access to VetFolio and AtDove for online veterinary topics and RACE approved CE.
- Use BluePearl University, our in-house learning and professional development portal.
- Receive Veterinary Technician Specialist mentorship, career support and leadership development.