This is your opportunity to transform the delivery of veterinary care by working in specialty and emergency medicine at BluePearl. Not only will you have access to a national network of clinical experts like yourself, you will also be encouraged to participate in leading-edge research with us.
BluePearl Science provides support for clinical studies through an internal review board and funding opportunities, as well as assistance with study design, statistical analysis and manuscript preparation.
We only engage in studies where we believe there is a good chance of success in improving the quality and length of our patients’ lives. No pet is allowed to participate without written consent from their parent(s). View our current clinical studies here.
Your continued academic growth is an integral part of the BluePearl culture. As a clinician-driven organization, we work hard to promote and strengthen our veterinarian training platforms. We do this by leveraging our national network to improve program quality and depth, while also celebrating your accomplishments as a professional.
At BluePearl, you can look forward to:
- Residencies in many specialties including surgery, emergency/critical care, internal medicine, neurology, dermatology, exotic/special species medicine, and ophthalmology.
- VIP incentive program which recognizes and rewards both academic and community achievements.
- Free subscriptions to online CE from inudstry resources such as VetFolio and AtDove.
- BluePearl University, our in-house learning and professional development portal.
- Online journal subscription, licensing reimbursement, board exam preparation time and more.
Our continued growth creates exciting opportunities for veterinarians who want to advance their careers.
Depending on your level of experience, you may consider moving into a leadership or administrative role with BluePearl. We also offer transfers among locations, shareholder potential, and partnership opportunities.
Click here to add your own text