Category: Human Resources
Posted Date: August 16, 2019
As the Compensation Analyst, you will:
- Assist the Compensation Manager in administering the organization’s total rewards programs, including job evaluation, base and incentive pay, pay policy interpretation, rewards/recognition and special projects.
- Collect, populate, and analyze workforce/HR data, ensures accuracy, and delivers findings.
- Document procedures to help streamline processes, ensure compliance with applicable regulations, and educate management.
- Assist with communication of compensation programs, including AVP and Merit.
- Assist in calculation and audit of production-based commissions and maintains historical data.
- Respond to compensation program inquiries, applying plan design principles and explaining impact as needed.
- Draft job descriptions using description library sources and partners with management to refine the documents.
- Document job analysis activities, organizes files, and maintains organization’s job description library.
- Prepare data for participation in salary surveys.
- May participate in associate onboarding to communicate total rewards and recognition programs.
- Other related job duties as assigned.
Benefits you will receive:
- Opportunity to bring your dog to work
- Unlimited growth potential!
Like us on Facebook to learn about BluePearl events and career opportunities!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.