BluePearl’s Murfreesboro location is hiring an exceptional Client Service Coordinator!
If your passion is working with people and pets, this is the opportunity for you! We’re looking to expand our customer service team by adding people who can provide compassionate, friendly and efficient customer service to our clients and referring veterinarians. Our Client Service Coordinator team is one of the most well known and complimented teams in our hospital. They are our first point of contact with our clients and we depend on our CSC team to make a positive first impression of our hospital and team. We need smiling faces, positive attitudes, efficient and compassionate people to round out our customer service team and work alongside our medical staff. We look forward to having you join our amazing team of professionals!
Minimum Client Service Skills and Competencies required for this position:
· Greets and makes eye contact when entry door opens to offer every client, visitor or associate a warm and professional acknowledgement immediately upon arrival.
· Demonstrates a friendly smile, good eye contact and approachable demeanor. Uses appropriate behavior and body language to match the client’s level of concern. Listens empathetically.
· Speaks clearly, slowly and calmly in person and on the telephone. Communicates clear and client-focused solutions in ways clients are easily able to understand.
· Assesses, immediately upon arrival, each client’s unique need, as well as the pet’s general condition.
· Determines whether an emergency arrival is a “stat” versus “standard” emergency. Checks in “stat” and “standard” emergencies according to level of urgency.
· Routes emergency calls.
· Promptly processes accurate and thorough admission and check out procedures, including collection of associated fees.
· Collaborates with nursing staff to ensure clients’ wait times in the lobby and exam rooms are minimized.
· Acts as a liaison to clients, frequently keeping them informed of delays. Connects clients with other associates to facilitate answers to questions.
· Answers telephones using proper etiquette and tone as determined by established standards. · Confirms all appointments in advance, ensuring clients receive accurate information about preparing their pet for the appointment. Cancels appointments as necessary.
· Explains aftercare options to clients and completes deceased pet aftercare forms. Offers emotional support and resource materials to grieving clients in a compassionate and discreet manner.
· Documents client communication in hospital operation software.
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, cutting edge healthcare. We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere!
Your success is our success!
At BluePearl, the continued education of our associates is paramount. Not only do our associates get to work in state of the art facilities with the best veterinary teams in the nation, we also offer an annual CE allowance. BluePearl veterinary assistants and our CSC team also have access to a 90% paid scholarship with Penn Foster, which upon successful completion, will allow them to take the VTNE and become certified technicians. We go even further to hold monthly CE meetings, associate feedback sessions, and opportunities for mentorship, cross-training and career advancement.
BluePearl offers health benefits options, a 401(k) retirement plan, dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, uniform allowance, PTO, and pet insurance. There are always additional training offerings and unlimited growth potential in the hospital and the BluePearl network.
Located minutes from Nashville, which is home to great live music venues, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Grand Ole Opry, delicious restaurants, professional sports teams, plenty of historic sites and outdoor recreation activities and adventures. There is no state income tax and the cost of living is 5 percent below the national average! You’ll also find plenty of dog parks and pet-friendly restaurants and bars.
Like us on Facebook to learn about BluePearl events and career opportunities!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all candidates and to ensure that access to jobs is strictly based on job-related criteria. We are a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer .