The Client Service Supervisor guides the daily activities of the Client Services Team under the direction of the Practice Manager. Primary responsibilities include communication between Client Services and all areas of the hospital for interdepartmental activity to run smoothly and efficiently.
As a Client Service Supervisor:
- You will plan, monitor, and ensure completion of initial training for new client service associates
- You will be an integral member of the management team and the link between the client, the patient, and the caregivers
- You will offer feedback to co-managers to identify specific issues that occur and may cause dissatisfied clients
- You will actively participate as a member of the hospital management team by building positive internal relationships and offering useful feedback, encouragement, support and participation in process-improvement efforts
- You will communicate clearly with client service associates, one-on-one and in group settings, to ensure consistent understanding and changes in protocol, polices etc.
- Education: Associate degree or equivalent in a related field preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years of proven success in managing professionals in complex organizations, either within veterinary/human medicine, hospitality, or client services industries preferred.
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, groundbreaking healthcare. As a member of Mars Petcare, by joining the BluePearl team you will have unlimited growth potential and endless opportunities. We offer health benefit package options, competitive compensation, flexible work schedules, and a positive, friendly work culture.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.