Posted Date: October 7, 2019
BluePearl Veterinary Partners is now hiring for an exceptional, qualified, and passionate MRI Technician to join our team.
As an MRI Tech:
- Daily use of Radiologic imaging, specifically MRI and CT.
- Knowledge to create and or review imaging protocols
- Able to train staff to form standard expectations with all patient imaging.
- You compassionately, calmly and gently approaches and handles patients.
- You approach and handle patients according to safety protocols and core values.
- You interpret and complete in-patient and out-patient work up requests by veterinarian within their skill set.
- You understand hospital estimates and have the ability to present them in a clear manner to clients..
- You address client concerns and answer them appropriately within job duties.
- MRI experience preferred
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted, several times per day
- High School graduate.
BluePearl is the next step in your career.
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, state of the art healthcare. We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere.
Our associate benefits include:
- Health, vision, dental, life, and pet insurance package options.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Scrub allowance.
- Opportunity to bring your dog to work
- Additional training with unlimited growth potential.
- 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE allowances.
- Referral bonus program.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. We are pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.