Our BluePearl hospital in Midvale, Utah, formerly known as Utah Veterinary Center, serves all of Salt Lake City and the Wasatch Front.
The 15,000-square-foot hospital, which opened in May 2012, features dedicated operating suites, an intensive care unit and more. It is fully equipped for diagnostic and medical techniques including ultrasound (cardiac(GE), fast, abdominal (GE)), endoscopy, CT scanning and many others. Our state-of-the-art equipment includes two Storz scope towers, two digital radiology suites for dedicated purposes, and easy accessibility to MRI (3 Tesla).
Seven of our Veterinarians are board-certified, and they are committed to actively participating in the continuing process of education, publication and research.
BluePearl–Midvale exceeds state standards in ensuring that technicians are leveled and trained internally and assigned to appropriate duties. In addition, our hospital actively promotes VTS education whenever possible. We match staff with clinician and department needs to promote individual growth, and we maintain an abundance of support staff to satisfy the needs of all of our clinicians.
- Exclusive focus on specialty and emergency medicine, no primary care
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and an exceptional track record of clinician loyalty
- Flexible schedules that allow focus on both professional development and quality of life
- Individual clinician mentorship and support including a dedicated Support Team that provides unsurpassed help with the necessities: equipment and supplies, support staff, research programs, training programs, marketing, recruiting, and the other details that make practice successful
- Strong focus on a positive hospital environment
- Leadership and other advancement opportunities
- Desirable locations in many of the nation’s most exciting cities
Whether you are just starting your private practice career, or are an experienced clinician looking for a change, a new beginning at BluePearl means an open door to explore the next best move in your professional veterinary career. We want to talk to you!
Learn more about all of the adventures in the great state of Utah!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.