Our BluePearl Emergency Veterinary Assistants:
- Assist with inducing, monitoring and recovering anesthesia in patients and use anesthesia/monitoring equipment.
- Perform digital radiography using proper technique including proper positioning of patients.
- Have a complete understanding of normal ranges of patient vitals signs, including but not limited to heart and respiratory rate, temperature, blood pressure and oxygen saturation.
- Obtain and interpret blood pressure and other vitals signs and alert Veterinarian to changes and issues.
- Identify patients at risk for arrest and assist with CPR.
- Assist with phlebotomy and intravenous catheters.
- Have a passion for mentoring and training other co-workers.
- Have patience and empathy to address client concerns.
Your success is our success!
At BluePearl, the continued education of our techs is paramount. Not only do our techs get to work in state of the art facilities with the best veterinary teams in the nation, but they also have access 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE allowances. We also go even further to hold monthly CE meetings, associate feedback sessions, and opportunities for mentorship and cross-training.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours
- Scrub allowance
- Additional training
- Unlimited growth potential
Like us on Facebook to learn about BluePearl events and career opportunities!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.