In this role:
• You observe patients for obvious signs of health concerns and report any findings to senior staff.
• You will clean and disinfect areas of the hospital as often as is necessary to maintain high standards of care.
• You prepare patient meals, clean patient cages and bedding, and maintain litter boxes.
• You will safely approach and restrain cooperative patients as needed during treatments.
• You will provide routine attention to patients, including walking dogs.
• You can effectively clean and maintain hospital equipment and tools.
• You will quantify patient voids and report findings to senior Veterinary Assistant or Technician.
• You will remove and wash soiled laundry and keep clean laundry stocked.
• You will patrol facility regularly to ensure cleanliness.
What can you expect from BluePearl?
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, groundbreaking healthcare.
We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere.
How you can become successful at BluePearl?
At BluePearl, the continued education of our techs is paramount. Not only do our techs get to work in state of the art facilities with the best veterinary teams in the nation, but they also have access 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE allowances. We also go even further to hold monthly CE meetings, associate feedback sessions, and opportunities for mentorship and cross-training.
Your benefit options will include:
- health benefits options
- competitive compensation
- flexible hours
- scrub allowance
- opportunity to bring your dog to work
- additional training
- unlimited growth potential
Like us on Facebook to learn about BluePearl events and career opportunities!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.