• Are you a passionate leader who is ready to make a difference?
• Do you have excellent time management, follow through and organizational skills?
• Do you love building successful teams who provide premier customer service and patient care?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you.
BluePearl Veterinary Partners has an immediate need for a confident, caring, and results-driven Practice Manager to join our team. The Practice Manager plays a vital role in the hospital by handling the day-to-day operations of the practice in order for the staff to provide the best level of veterinary care to our customers.
As a Practice Manager:
• You will mentor, develop and lead a mix of 30+hourly and professional team members to excel and become a successful team focused on patient care.
• You will partner and oversee the doctor team, medical team, and client service representatives, guiding them to the next level of development.
• You will guide the financial and strategic business development to achieve hospital profitability.
• You will expertly handle the primary care DVM and patient referral base with a high level of sensitivity
• You will develop intra-staff relationships with a command of HR-related issues and state, federal, local legal compliance of relevant employment law.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred. CVPM designation a plus.
• Experience: 3-5 years of proven success in managing professionals in complex organizations, either within veterinary/human medicine, hospitality, or client services industries.
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, groundbreaking healthcare. As a member of Mars Petcare, by joining the BluePearl team you will have unlimited growth potential and endless opportunities. We offer health benefit package options, competitive compensation, flexible work schedules, and a positive, friendly work culture.
Like us on Facebook to learn about BluePearl events and career opportunities.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.