Specialized Veterinary Services, a BluePearl partner is hiring an exceptional Client Service Coordinator.
Are you looking for a fun, friendly, fast-paced environment featuring a flexible schedule and exceptional client and patient care? Do you want to grow your skills within the veterinary industry? Do you posses exceptional customer service skills with a real passion for working with animals?
Our Client Services Coordinators are responsible for the daily flow of our hospital and ensure our clients feel welcomed as soon as they enter our facility. You will possess exceptional communication and organizational skills, a strong worth ethic, and embrace the team environment. We are looking for someone with previous veterinary experience. This position will be during daytime hours.
Summary of job purpose and function
As the Veterinary Receptionist you will be responsible for a visitor’s first impression of the hospital. You will welcome anyone entering the property with a friendly, welcoming greeting. The CSC provides exceptional service to internal and external clients through maintaining a consistent professional and approachable demeanor and taking responsibility for seeking solutions to problems.
Essential responsibilities and tasks
- Greets and makes eye contact when entry door opens to offer every client, visitor or associate a warm and professional acknowledgement immediately upon arrival.
- Listens empathetically.
- Assesses each client’s rare need, as well as the pet’s general condition.
- Determines whether an emergency arrival is a “stat” versus “standard” emergency.
- Checks in “stat” and “standard” emergencies according to level of urgency.
- Promptly processes accurate and thorough admission and check out procedures, including collection of associated fees.
- Collaborates with nursing staff to ensure your clients aren’t waiting too long.
- Acts as a liaison to clients, frequently keeping them informed of delays. Connects clients with other associates to facilitate answers to questions.
- Prepares medical records one day prior to appointments.
- Attaches loose forms to medical records and files promptly.
- Purges old medical records according to policies.
- Delivers and sends faxes, email and other correspondence promptly to the correct individual.
- Files records and paperwork accurately according to defined numerical or alphabetical systems.
- Reconciles daily receipts to hospital operation system figures.
- Maintains cash drawer at specified amount by making change accurately for client payments made in cash.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who are we?
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, groundbreaking healthcare.
We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere.
Your success is our success.
At BluePearl, the continued education of our techs is paramount. Not only do our techs get to work in state of the art facilities with the best veterinary teams in the nation, but they also have access 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE allowances. We also go even further to hold monthly CE meetings, associate feedback sessions, and opportunities for mentorship and cross-training.
BluePearl offers health benefits options, competitive compensation, flexible hours, scrub allowance, opportunity to bring your dog to work, additional training, and unlimited growth potential.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Like us on Facebook to learn about BluePearl events and career opportunities!