BluePearl Fort Myers is seeking a full time Emergency Veterinarian to join our team. We are seeking an individual with strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and a loyal team player. We have built a dedicated ICU/Emergency team full of experienced and skilled technicians to help provide optimal patient care.
- Do you have a passion for working with animals and learning new standard methodologies in animal health?
- Are you a dedicated Veterinarian who takes great pride in providing animals with the best possible care?
- Do you practice patience with your patients daily?
- Would your peers describe you as respectful, resilient, and a phenomenal teammate?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we believe you would be a valuable asset to the BluePearl Family!
Our 18,000 square foot hospital offered only surgery until 2011, but as of 2013, it has become multi-specialty. The hospital offers a spacious working environment with an on-site CT and MRI. We have fluoro, CT, MRI, chemo hood, two ultrasound units, endoscopy and two radiology suites. We currently have a boarded Surgeon and Internist as well as a board eligible Neurologist and additional Surgeon. We have developed an excellent team dynamic within our hospital; all striving to provide the best patient care possible.
We have a group of highly skilled technicians that happily aid in the training and growth of our assistants. We have established a strong family bond by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
As a member of the BluePearl Veterinary Partners Family:
- You will join the Mars Petcare Network.
- You will have access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
- You will work in a hospital with a best-in-class focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care.
- We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit packages, and an extraordinary track record of clinician loyalty.
- You will enjoy a flexible schedule that allows you to focus on both professional development and work/life balance.
- Individual clinician mentorship and support.
- Free training programs are available through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
- Endless opportunities to advance and grow in your career.
Fort Myers is nestled along the gulf coast of Florida and its charming downtown features many dog friendly restaurants, shops and art galleries. Great venues include the Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall, Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre and the Arcade Theatre. Sports fans will appreciate that the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins use this city as the location for their spring training camps. There’s plenty of outdoor activities such as kayaking, boating to spot dolphins, hiking in various nature preserves and family friendly beaches. Nearby is Cape Coral with its amazing burrowing owl population and beautiful Sanibel Island which is perfect for seashell collecting and visiting the wildlife refuge. Ft Myers is ranked #41 is best places to live according to US News.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of the request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.