BluePearl Veterinary Partners in Ann Arbor, Michigan is seeking an Emergency Veterinarian to join our team. He/she will be responsible for the care of our hospitalized patients during their shift as well as seeing new emergency cases as they arrive.
- Do you have a passion for working with animals and learning new standard methodologies in animal health?
- Are you a dedicated Veterinarian who takes great pride in providing animals with the best possible care?
- Do you practice patience with your patients daily?
- Would your peers describe you as respectful, resilient and a phenomenal teammate?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we believe you would be a valuable asset to the BluePearl Family!
Our BluePearl Ann Arbor, MI hospital serves the areas of Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Saline and surrounding communities. We provide 24/7 emergency care and ophthalmology services. In an effort to best serve our community, our team of Emergency Veterinarians are trained, encouraged and supported to perform emergency surgery.
Our 3,500 square foot hospital has a digital radiography, ultrasound, ophthalmic laser and endoscopy. The teamwork in Ann Arbor in unparalleled; we believe strongly in a supportive and collaborative approach to medicine.
As a member of the BluePearl Veterinary Partners Family:
- You will join the Mars Petcare Network.
- You will have access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
- You will work in a hospital with a best-in-class focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care.
- We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit packages, and an extraordinary track record of clinician loyalty.
- You will enjoy a flexible schedule that allows you to focus on both professional development and work/life balance.
- Individual clinician mentorship and support.
- Free training programs are available through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
- Endless opportunities to advance and grow in your career.
Ann Arbor, MI is a great place to live and work!
In fact, Forbes ranked Ann Arbor as #20 in their “2016 Top 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.” If you love the outdoors, our city is the place for you. Hudson Mills Metropark is a 1,500+ acre park offering fishing, canoeing, kayaking, hiking and natural trails, softball diamonds and a golf course! Ann Arbor attracts thousands of visitors to its festivals throughout the year. Want to learn more about the great state of Michigan? Click here: https://bluepearlvet.com/careers/why-michigan/
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.