Our BluePearl Veterinary Partners hospital in Midvale, Utah is hiring a compassionate Veterinary Receptionist for our fast-paced, emergency hospital. This is a part-time opportunity that requires flexibility with scheduling.
Are you self-driven, dependable and knowledgeable? Do you demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills in a team atmosphere? Do you crave a dynamic and rewarding setting? Come join us!
To join our incredible Client Service/ Veterinary Receptionist team, you should be warm and friendly, providing exceptional service to internal and external clients. Experience working at the front desk in a veterinary hospital is highly preferred but not required.
As a Veterinary Receptionist, you will:
- Greet and make eye contact when entry door opens to offer every client, visitor or associate a warm and professional acknowledgement immediately upon arrival.
- Monitors lobby for soiling or clutter and arranges clean up as needed.
- Answers telephones using proper etiquette and tone as determined by established standards.
- Prepares medical records one day prior to appointments.
- Attaches loose forms to medical records and files promptly.
- Purges old medical records according to policies.
- Delivers and sends faxes, email and other correspondence promptly to the correct individual.
- Files records and paperwork accurately according to defined numerical or alphabetical systems.
- Financial Transaction Processing
- health benefits options
- competitive compensation
- flexible hours
- scrub allowance
- referral bonus program
- additional training
- unlimited growth potential
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.