As a Veterinary Client Service Supervisor:
- You direct the activities of the Customer Service Team to provide exceptional customer service to our clients and patients.
- You provide clear and concise communication of all of our veterinary services that we provide at BluePearl.
- You follow up with clients to ensure that they receive the highest level of personal care and communication from our qualified associates and doctors.
- You monitor all processes handled by the Customer Service Team and promote positive associate interaction with clients as well as co-workers.
- You will address any client concerns, questions, or requests to ensure our clients receive a personalized care experience.
- You help hire and train all Customer Service associates.
- You will coach our dedicated Customer Service Associates to be continuously aware and proactive at anticipating and addressing our clients needs and wants especially during escalated, stressful situations.
- You ensure excellent customer service is at the heart of the business and operational aspects of our hospital.
Qualifications for Veterinary Customer Service Supervisor position:
• Must be a High school graduate. Associate degree or equivalent in a related field preferred.
• Minimum three years’ experience in a specialty veterinary practice preferred with a proven track record of successful management experience, including fiscal responsibility, staff scheduling, staff recruiting and conflict resolution.
BluePearl is the next step in your career.
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, groundbreaking healthcare.
We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and each applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.