The Sr Hospital Administrator has operational oversight of two markets and has first-line responsibility for the fiscal performance of assigned hospital(s), leads tactical planning, supervises and mentors hospital managers, and owns the creation and maintenance of a high-performance, engaged culture within the hospital in partnership with the Medical Director(s).
The position is based from a home market and frequently travels to other assigned markets to develop hospital managers and supervisors, guide progress toward strategic plan, and drive operational excellence.
In this role:
- You will have first-line responsibility for the fiscal performance of your assigned hospital(s).
- You will lead all business development and operational planning efforts.
- You will supervise and mentor hospital managers.
- You will lead the creation and maintenance of a high-performing, positive, and engaged workplace culture providing premier patient care.
- You will oversee the hospital managers to ensure that hospital operations are efficient, effective, and meeting organizational objectives.
- You will provide valuable performance feedback to our associates including: day-to-day recognition, conducting associate performance reviews, and ensuring appropriate coaching/mentoring is arranged as needed.
- You will ensure communication and feedback channels with associates are open and you are responsive to all of our associate concerns.
- You will need at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have five + years of job-specific experience in a hospital management role within the veterinary or human health industry.
- 7+ years of job-specific experience in a hospital management role within the veterinary or human health industry required. 5 years of multi-site or revenue size greater than $7.5MM required.
- Expertise in CA employment law/administration is preferred
BluePearl offers a range of health insurance benefits options, competitive compensation packages, flexible hours, scrub allowance, opportunity to bring your dog to work, and additional training opportunities.
- We offer 90% paid scholarships wtih Penn Foster to assist us in building the best veterinary teams in the nation. We are passionate about continued education practices.
- We are a member of Mars Petcare- you will have access to a rich supply of resources to foster our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.