As an Overnight Veterinary Technician you will:
- Approaches and handles patients according to safety protocols and core values.
- Able to address client concerns and answer them appropriately.
- Understands and provides safe restraint for cooperative canine and feline patients during examination or procedures, including radiology, ultrasound and anesthetic induction.
- Performs and recognizes normal physical exam parameters of temperature, heart rate, pulse quality, respiration and mucous membranes.
- Performs all in-house laboratory diagnostics.
- Ensures hospital working areas are cleaned, stocked and maintained in accordance with hospital policy.
What can you expect from BluePearl?
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, groundbreaking healthcare.
We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere.
How you can become successful at BluePearl?
At BluePearl, the continued education of our techs is paramount. Not only do our techs get to work in state of the art facilities with the best veterinary teams in the nation, but they also have access 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE allowances. We also go even further to hold monthly CE meetings, associate feedback sessions, and opportunities for mentorship and cross-training.
Your benefit options will include:
- health benefits options
- competitive compensation
- flexible hours
- scrub allowance
- opportunity to bring your dog to work
- additional training
- unlimited growth potential
Want to learn more about the greater Philadelphia area?
Learn more about VSEC Levittown!
Like us on Facebook to learn about BluePearl events and career opportunities!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.