BluePearl Veterinary Partners hires confident, caring, and results-driven Practice Managers. As a BluePearl Practice Manager you play a vital role in the hospital by handling the day-to-day operations of the practice in order for the staff to provide the best level of veterinary care to our customers.
As a Practice Manager:
- You will mentor, develop and lead a mix of 30+hourly and professional team members to excel and become a successful team focused on patient care.
- You will partner and oversee the doctor team, medical team, and client service representatives, guiding them to the next level of development.
- You will guide the financial and strategic business development to achieve hospital profitability.
- You will expertly handle the primary care DVM and patient referral base with a high level of sensitivity
- You will develop intra-staff relationships with a command of HR-related issues and state, federal, local legal compliance of relevant employment law.
- Experience – 3-5 years of proven success in managing professionals in complex organizations, either within veterinary/human medicine, hospitality, or client services industries.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree preferred. CVPM designation a plus.
- Ability to perform multiple and diverse tasks simultaneously, giving great attention to detail
- Excellent time management, follow through and organizational skills
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to completely maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
- Skilled in use of MS Office Suite, internet (Google) applications
What can you expect from BluePearl?
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, groundbreaking healthcare. We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere.
Your benefit options will include:
- health benefits options
- competitive compensation
- flexible hours
- scrub allowance
- opportunity to bring your dog to work
- additional training
- unlimited growth potential
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.